We’re Here To Help
Horseshoe Mediation provides a specialist dispute resolution service brought by experts in the equine field.Our Panel work across the UK and some examples of the areas in which we can assist are:
• Equine Related Accidents & Injuries
• Disputes Relating to Sale
• Purchase, Stud/Breeding Arrangements
• Veterinary Negligence
• Disputes over Stable Leasing, Livery or Grazing Arrangements
• Land Disputes
• Property & Planning Issues including trespass/damage caused by Hunting Parties
• Disputes relating to Syndicate, Joint-Ownership or Sponsorship Agreements
• Equine Industry Employment & Training Contracts
• Measuring Disputes
• Land Valuation & Inheritance Disputes
• Trust cases involving Equine Interests.
Although we specialise in Equine Related Issues all of our Panel Members are fully trained & accredited Mediators and will be able to assist with any kind of dispute. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Mediation costs are agreed upon when you appoint a mediator, confirmed within the mediation agreement. Costs will vary depending upon the complexity, scale of the dispute, and any other circumstances, which may affect the case. Cost of mediation is usually divided equally between the participants and paid in advance of the mediation.
Example of our fee structure
|Dispute Amount||Mediation Duration||Fixed Fee||£ Per Participant|
|Up to £5000||4 -hour||£500||£250 each|
|£5000 up to £50,000||4 -hour||From £500||From £250 each|
|£50,000 to £200,000||4 -hour||From £1000||From £500 each|
|£200,000 to £500,000||Full Day||£2500||£1250 each|
|£500,000 to £1,000,000||Full Day||£3500.00||£1750.00 each|
|Over £1,000,000||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Our mediators are not restricted to time, so should more time be required the mediator will be paid per hour at a rate agreed prior to commencement and agreed in the mediation agreement. Mediators expenses will be additional and agreed with individual Mediators prior to the Mediation taking place.